3 monitor support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer

In Runtime
I have a geforce 7600 gt. I got a program that allows me to use a laptop monitor as a second screen. It displays the second monitor in the display properties just as any second monitor would. What I want to know is would I be able to plug in the other DVI out to a 3rd tv and use it as a third monitor? I want to clone it, not extend the desktop if that makes a difference. is this possible, or can my card only handle 2 displays?

im pretty sure they have wires that can split up one cable into 2, so you can use 2 monitors for one port, and another for the other.

john3 said:
im pretty sure they have wires that can split up one cable into 2, so you can use 2 monitors for one port, and another for the other.

No, there isn't and why? You either extend the destop or clone it for the purpose of displaying multitask applications. Why the heck have three monitors that are displaying the same thing? Does that make any sense???

I was just gonna ask this question, crazy.

would SLi be required to run 3 or 4 monitors?

what about different chipsets - would that cause problems?

What program allowed you to use your laptops monitor as another monitor... because I have 3 junk laptops.. And what computer would have you to install it on =\

here's a tight thing to do, THIS I THINK WILL SOLVE ALL UR PROBS, GET THIS:
(but first check it out for urself)

MATROX TRIPLEHEAD2GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom