<3 Canada !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been here in Whistler over in Canada since Saturday now. It is superb.

To all you Canadians, you're really lucky ! :big_smile: Some things i have realised..

-Your country is beautiful, and i have only seen the tiniest portion of it.

-I have only travelled through Vancouver up to Whistler but you have hugeee houses over here from what i can tell, and they look really nice.

-Vancouver is the nicest/cleanest/most scenic city i have ever visited

-Cars have much bigger engines over here, you may not realize it but just walking down the road is comparatively louder than the UK as you hear all the cars with there beefy engines go by :p

-Theres 20mb broadband 700meters up a mountain. FTW !

-And most of all, Canadians are really really really really nice and polite people :omg: . Maybe it's just whistler, but everywhere i go everyones polite, wishing me a good day, helping me and the family out with anything, people will go out of there way to help you. I have never been to a country where anyone is like this, no offence to anyone but my experience of Germany, Spain, France, Austria and Switzlerland is everyone is much more arrogant and unpolite and very unwelcoming. Coming to whistler i feel extremely welcomed by everyone asif i'd lived here all my life.

-Oh.. and how the UK handles snow compared to over here is really embarrassing.

-If someone told me i didn't have to go back to the UK i wouldn't give it a seconds thought. As soon/if i have the money i'm moving back here ASAP. Can't be doing with the dull depressing country i live in anymore..

I would upload pics from my netbook but FailLinux won't even recognise a SDHC card.

edit:

How could i forget?, i really appreciate the food portions you serve over here.

Asia and Europe have very small engines compared to the rest of the world. mostly because of your silly emissions laws. And yes most of North America is prettier than England. You guys live on a cold island, we have everything from glaciers to deserts and everything in between. Welcome to the mainland. Oh yeah, and generally speaking refills are free too.

glad you enjoyed it oreo...yeah, i would say that all Canadians are pretyy much nice, but i have met ALOT of really rude french people from Quebec, no offense to them, and some are nice, but for the most part in my experience they are very rude. I lived in a 90% french area of northern ontario for 4.5 years, lol i know.

glad you enjoyed it oreo...yeah, i would say that all Canadians are pretyy much nice, but i have met ALOT of really rude french people from Quebec, no offense to them, and some are nice, but for the most part in my experience they are very rude. I lived in a 90% french area of northern ontario for 4.5 years, lol i know.

The majority of French people are extremely rude and i hate going on holiday to France. In a 2 week skiing holiday there was 1 person which spoke nicely to us. But then they hate the English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom