2Pac is alive! Hmm.

The world is supposed to end December 12, 2012.

It won't. You guys are so quick to forget about... dare I say it, Y2K. When Microsoft said you have to buy a new PC or the one you have will blow up, catch on fire, or eat your face off. JK on the eat your face off.:p

Haven't it been said that the earth would end about 5 times now since i have been born?

well wasnt his album titled in 1996, the don ? or something...Idk theres alot of pictures too of "supposed" tupacs

LOL @ Tupac still alive. What is it with people and rock/rap stars still being alive?

I mean Elvis now this... ROFL.... Hell I think my great grandma is still alive too she musta faked her death. I mean seriously guys just a few little snapshots or supposed songs produced by him after his death means he is still alive? Although he would be one rich MOFO right now if he did fake his death cuz all his album sales and stuff went way up after his death.

well theres not 100% proof that he died, nor 100% proof that he's alive..im just saying hes had more record releases since his death than when he was alive...

Back
Top Bottom