Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseman222

In Runtime
jack22

i was gone for a week and another major poster is gone (last time it was zen) what happened to him?

Re: jack22

He got tired of always having flame wars with Gian and Rake so he asked for an IP ban, but he didn't even leave quietly, he made like 4 or 5 spam topics before leaving.

Yeah, he went on a Furgy style rampage declaring that Gian and Rake were idiots and how he wanted a IP ban.

winterfreshpwnz said:
He got tired of always having flame wars with Gian and Rake so he asked for an IP ban, but he didn't even leave quietly, he made like 4 or 5 spam topics before leaving.

Well we tried to reduce our own harshness, but he stepped it up. I tried to be nice.. I really did.

Now AMD ZEN really deserved what he got.. he really exploded and started to take over the forum with that emerald age garbage. Thought he was the king until the adminstrators set him in line and banned him.

he was a jackass

plain and simple, an man he had some maturity issues

Wait, I had been gone for like a month or two at the time, and when I got back he was gone, so how exactly did it happen? He take his moderator powers too far or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom