Well, it's been 8 months since I actually bought my computer and it's about that time to upgrade again. I know i'm going for a 790i Ultra with some DDR3 2Ghz, but i'm having a dilemma. I've argued it out with myself for some time and I can't decide whether it would be more sensible to get a 295 to stay future proof and SLI the 295 later or get dual 260 C216's now? and possibly SLI a third one in later. What's even worse is that I only run a 19inch wide @ 1152x864 for most of my games. I /do/ intend to play on larger monitors occasionally. Pricing isn't really an issue, I just don't want to spend more than I should really need to. So I figured I'd get some opinions from others.