24 : Redemption & Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they kill off Kim Bauer? I never watched the show. But i like Elisha Cuthbert. :p
No.

She showed up at CTU season 5 breifly. Got the $#!+ with Jack for faking his death at the end season 4. And then left.

Yea...she's not dead, but she can't act so they pretty much wrote her out of the story...haha. She was very pleasant to look at though.

I never said she could act. I just said i liked her. She is pleasant to look at. :p

'24' to return to four-hour premiere
'24' to return to four-hour premiere
Two-night season opener

Fox has set a premiere day for the return of "24," planning a two-night, four-hour event in January.

The seventh season debut will air on Sunday, Jan. 11 and Monday, Jan 12 at 8 p.m.

The network used a similar rollout plan for 2007's sixth season premiere. Delayed due to the writers strike, the premiere is the first new regular episode of "24" in nearly two years.

"Day Seven" opens with CTU dismantled and Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) on trial. Bauer's day takes an unexpected turn when former colleague Tony Almeida (Carlos Bernard) returns after being presumed dead.

Two-hour prequel movie "24: Redemption" will give viewers a head start on the season when it airs Sunday, Nov. 23.

YES!!! One thing with 24 is that you really need to see the first 4 episodes to really get an idea of what is really going on.

I saw 24 : Redemption last night. It was okay. However it did feel rather incomplete. I guess it because it's really a quick 2008 fix for all the 24 fans out there.

Yea, it was much less than I thought it would be. I'm not saying it wasn't good, but it just felt too...like you said, incomplete. I really think it's just the nature of the beast. It takes a whole season to get some good story in, and for them to try to do it in two hours presents a problem. I really hope January and season 7 bring some good 24age.

4 minutes of the actual show? What can they possibly do in 4 minutes?...haha

Well...I take that back...this IS 24, and most twists come within that timeframe.

4 minutes of the actual show? What can they possibly do in 4 minutes?...haha

Well...I take that back...this IS 24, and most twists come within that timeframe.

We are talking about 24 here. It's amazing what they writers that do in the space of 4 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom