superman22x

Golden Master
We're all gonna die. But at least we get a badass looking movie made about it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190080/

Thoughts?
I think it's interesting that they brought in sciense, with Yellowstone.
Other then the Incan and Mayan Calender ending Dec 21st, 2012, is there ANY other possible scientific theories something could happen then or is it just went the Mayan's got tired of writing?

This 2012 idea is hoohaa. Some people even think a star called Niberu is going to crash into our planet. How many times do I have to say: "We don't live in a binary system?!?!" It's immpossible to have a stable orbit in a binary system. And besides, if there where TWO stars in our solar system, we would have noticed already.

Basically, there's a lack of common sence in this 2012 belief. An asteroid? Unlikely. A star? Heck no. Yellowstone? The Mayans could never predict that, so no. A Gamma Burst? Well, if you believe in a 0.001 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance that it will just so happen to hit our planet directly, then maybe.

I think it's rediculous that so many people are trying way too hard to prove an Apocalyptic 2012 incident, which is flat-out rediculous. It's not going to happen! Move on! Continue your life!

Anyway, asside from that manner, I actually enjoy reading stories about the Apocalypse and movies that show how characters react when they find out that they only have a certain ammount of time left. Literature-wise, I'd say 2012 is facinating. Scientific / mathematically, it doesn't make sence.

good call Metal

i like these kinda of movies, makes you scratch ur head and think.

but, they have said the world would end in many other years in our past, and obviously this did not happen lol

This movie looks badass :)

Metal has a point but even your long post was unnecessary considering this is so far out there, its never gonna happen

This movie looks like a very good fictional movie.
The reason I say fictional, is mainly for one reason.. We all remember Y2K....

The one commercial i have seen of the film with the airplane taking off as all breaks loose, is hard to believe. Why in the hell would that plane be flying so low that it would have to fly through the falling buildings? A twin like that has plenty of power to do an emergency climb just after take off.

2012 is the limit as X approaches 0. God Divides by 0 on Dec. 21st 2012.

No wait! I did it!
5/0 = Infinity :D lol
so-i-just-divide-by-zero-and-then-demotivational-poster-1216891861.jpg

Back
Top Bottom