Eh, if it happens.. hopefully I'm sleeping so I don't feel a thing.. ;-)

If anyone is religious, you probably have your own idea of how the 'end' will occur.. I know of the Catholic view on it but I'm not here to preach my beliefs.

Psht, in any case.. 4 more years isn't to bad.. I'll be old enough to drink and I fell in love with a beautiful girl who loves me as well. I think I've lived a decent life, short, but decent for the time allocated here on Earth. ;-)

Do you really believe that the world will end in 2012? I don't know but Nostradamus sounds like he knows what he is talking about. All of his predictions came true and this is his last one.

probably.. we are hosting the olympics after all.. and thats bound to go badly wrong

Eh, if it happens.. hopefully I'm sleeping so I don't feel a thing.. ;-)

If anyone is religious, you probably have your own idea of how the 'end' will occur.. I know of the Catholic view on it but I'm not here to preach my beliefs.

Psht, in any case.. 4 more years isn't to bad.. I'll be old enough to drink and I fell in love with a beautiful girl who loves me as well. I think I've lived a decent life, short, but decent for the time allocated here on Earth. ;-)
damn you, ill only be 19. :mad: i guess ill have to fly to the uk for a month and drink there, then ill come to peoples houses on here mysteriously and scare them. :p

EDIT:
it would be pretty funny if it did, because everybody is making all these plans for stuff WAY past 2012. the thing i hate most is that i wonder if i will ever know if the world does end? will i feel it or something, and wtf will happen if it does, will the world just dissapear?

I don't think the world is going to end in 2012. If it was going to end, it would happen during the millennium like everyone predicted it to do. :rolleyes:

If it does end, well that's alright because we can't do anything about it.

global warming cant be proven, the earth might just be going through a hot spree, its done it before, it has cold sprees too (aka the ice age). the planet changes weather constantly, thats my take on things.

True. Science can be used to prove or disprove something. Whether global warming is real or not is a highly debatable issue. I think that at the very least, we should be cleaning up the messes we've made. We've treated the earth like it's a waste dump or a giant ball filled with oil that we can just pollute. Regardless of where you are politically, I think we can all agree that a world with clean air and green trees is a good thing. By using clean sources of energy, we will at least eliminate the pollution issue. Elimination or heavy reduction of fossil fuel burning will at least clean things up and potentially reduce global warming if global warming is in fact true. It is a bit of a mystery though, I've always wondered if we are going through a cycle, or if the northern and southern hemispheres are changing places which sounds kinda wacky I guess.

I don't believe that the world will end in 2012. It's like Y2K when everyone freaked out over that, but it was a hoax. I fail to see the logic behind this and don't see why some people take it literally. We probably won't even know when the world ends, we'll all be dead so who cares when it ends? life is better spent not worrying about things like that. If we followed the reasoning that the world will end in 2012 we would be doing these things by now:
We'd all have robots in our homes
found life on other planets
be able to go other places besides the moon and be able to live on them
have flying cars and cities in the sky

something special thats never happened in astronmy will happen in 2012, its based on actual findings, its not just made up.

my brother bought a very old dell several years back and on the case it had a green sticker that said "Y2K OK" :p since all the previous computer's BIOS's clocks could not be set past 1999

something special thats never happened in astronmy will happen in 2012, its based on actual findings, its not just made up.

my brother bought a very old dell several years back and on the case it had a green sticker that said "Y2K OK" :p since all the previous computer's BIOS's clocks could not be set past 1999

I don't understand the actual findings though. It really doesn't make much sense to me. I believe the world will most likely end or come close to it when there is an all out nuclear war, which I don't think any country wants.

Back
Top Bottom