2008 honda civic

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh out loud.

The Yugo is waay better than the Civic. It's like a golf cart, while the Civic is 100% ricer.

talldude123 said:
EEEEEWWWWWW.....

Rather drive a Yugo over that.

yugo_rear.jpg

man.. sad as it may-be, I can completely see you driving that crap.

Front end on the new civics reminds me of the tail lights on a saturn, and the rear end on that euro-civic looks kind of mazda'ey.

I prefer the Focus ST.

I may not care for the style of it, but a Honda is a great car. Had one years ago, a CVCC (forerunner of the Civic). Four speed, great on gas, dependable as all get out. My wife wrecked swerving to miss an old man and his dogs.

Let's be honest... all cars are basically the same. A frame with an engine mounted on it connected to wheels. The outside (body) is nothing more than a metal/fiberglass shell meant to capture the tastes of the target market. Be it made in America, Europe, Japan, Australia, they all follow the same basic pattern.

Kubel said:
Front end on the new civics reminds me of the tail lights on a saturn, and the rear end on that euro-civic looks kind of mazda'ey.

I prefer the Focus ST.
And it just so happenes that there's a Focus ST behind that civic.

HAVOC2k5 said:
man.. sad as it may-be, I can completely see you driving that crap.

I would love to drive a Yugo or a Lada.

You can drive wrecklessly and not care about any dents or scratches. Plus it's probably fun driving the 3-speed standard on those POS's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom