2008 honda civic

Status
Not open for further replies.
talldude123 said:
I would love to drive a Yugo or a Lada.

You can drive wrecklessly and not care about any dents or scratches. Plus it's probably fun driving the 3-speed standard on those POS's.
Ok, maybe not on the Yugo, but what about other peoples property? And how the heck would a crappy 3 speed be fun? I can just imagine the whining noises that POS would make after you got past 45mph (in 3rd gear).

Assuming they get up to 45MPH under one minute pushing it :p. That's roughly 72 KM/H.

For reference: To get MPH to KM/H, just take the MPH number, and multiply that by 8, then divide it by 5.

talldude123 said:
EEEEEWWWWWW.....

Rather drive a Yugo over that.

yugo_rear.jpg

That would be a fun car with a GSXR 1100 engine modded into it :p

sylwek said:
what do u think about it?

Not a huge fan of the looks of this one. However, I do appreciate the quality of Hondas. Funnily enough me and my wife both drive Hondas. I drive a 98 Civic Si, and she drives an 06 Fit.

I honestly don't know what you would have done to a 3 year old vehicle to make the interior fabric start to peel. It seems somebody failed to leave rhinestones in the 70s...

as i said before i dont own those 2 civic my aunt and uncle do so its their problem .
it happened during the summer when they would leave their vehicle outside and the fabric that is glues to the door panel would peel off and hang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom