2007 Subaru WRX STI Impreza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niether car is a good car.
They'll crumple like tin cans in an accident and as far as comfort goes... well you can kiss that goodbye.
Going from a luxury coupe like the G35 to a shopping cart on steroids is a big leap and not necessarily a good one. The FEW people I know who drive these little riceburners don't drive them daily. They can't. They're impractical and uncomfortable. Unless you're going to be racing on a regular basis, you have absolutely nothing to gain from buying one of these cars.
I highly suggest you keep your G35 and if you really need cheaper insurance, buy a car that is a little less 'foreign'... :confused:
The Cadillac CTS would be a good choice. Still luxurious, still quick (REALLY quick if you get the CTS-V) and looks way better than than those rice cakes you're looking at....:rolleyes:

Dude, my jeep will smoke your Mustang. :laughing:
jeep2and3.jpg

mac_mogul said:
The Cadillac CTS would be a good choice. Still luxurious, still quick (REALLY quick if you get the CTS-V) and looks way better than than those rice cakes you're looking at....:rolleyes:
CTS's are really nice, but I kind of like the style of the XLR better.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
CTS's are really nice, but I kind of like the style of the XLR better.

XLR is to CTS as Lamborghini is to Corolla :p

The XLR is what, a $90,000 vehicle? Its basically a Corvette with fancy body work and poorer performance

molsen said:
lol @ this thread now. gold rims, flames, stickers.

would you like vegetable or eggroll with that rice?

Yeah, I knew that when I posted something having to do with a nice car that people usually turn into rice burners that people would post crap like the Lancer if the previous page, and that rice rocket up top... :rolleyes:

EDIT: I am awaiting a reply containing "nah fool" and some random insults, then some mechanic talk.

On another note: You know what I never understood? People who mark out their license plate numbers in pictures on the internet, as if EVERYONE can't see it while they drive around...

The General said:
On another note: You know what I never understood? People who mark out their license plate numbers in pictures on the internet, as if EVERYONE can't see it while they drive around...

well THAT i could explain. car thiefs commonly visit car forums nowadays because, well, there's cars there. some people post some really nice cars too, often rare or highly modified = $$$$$$$. if they didn't black out their license plate, they're basically telling anyone where to find their car to steal it.

sure everyone in that area can see it while they drive around, but everyone who doesn't live near them doesn't have to see it ALSO.

molsen said:
lol @ this thread now. gold rims, flames, stickers.

would you like vegetable or eggroll with that rice?

are u calling my car rice ??? wat the....its not just all looks...its a gen version 6 sti with a type ra engine in it which was imported from japan...not to mention the custom made gearbox in it :) and all the other goodies hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom