$2000 on a computer or a miniature ridable train?

At what age where you when you found about the truth about Santa Claus?

• Who is Santa Claus? (same goes with Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age 5 (or less)

• Age 6 to 8

• Age 9 to 10

• Age 11 to 12

• Age 13 +

• Santa Claus is real (same goes with Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok I had finally saved up 2k to get a pretty kick *** computer in late september when Conroe and the G80 were out. I am part of a club out here on long island, new york called the long island live steamers http://www.trainweb.org/lils/. I was never into this train club until now when I got to steam up and run a steam engine. If you look around youll see a picture of the highline which is even smaller than the normal guage they have. The two smaller guages are 3/4" and 1" use to be sideways riding but now you can sit straight. The bigger guage is 1 1/2". I am going for the smallest guage (3/4") and its only $1800 for parts which the president said he could build it for me. This would also entitle me to go to other clubs and run their. So what do you guys think? Computer or mini steam engine.

there's only so much you can do with a steam engine these days.. hehe..

stick with the comp..

Well you're asking this on a computer technology forum so of course 9/10 people will most likely say get the computer. And I'm one of those 9. :D

Why because it took me a year to earn this money and get something I actually wanted?

I know its a pc forum but if I put this on a train forum then it would be the other way. If I went to a site about something else they wouldnt care. Theres no middle ground, I just gotta deal with what I got. I would go with computer but I feel im getting out of it but its probably cause I have never had a computer that is 3 years or younger technology wise.

Well, judging by the picture that was on that website, the steam train hobbist seems to be 60+ retired train operator types. But, hey if that's what you wanna do with your money... go for it.

I'd rather spend that on hookers, a pound of cocaine and a coffin, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom