200 PCs and about $15,000

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I am in contact negotions with a secuirty firm in canada. Appartenely a guy that I've known helped me get the idea on paper for my business and everything. Well he contacted me telling him how is a partner at a major firm and all. He then asked me about my business. I told him its going alright he then went what If I give you 200 PCs. I said I don't dot hat all my PCs are built custom style. He then said no I give you 200 CPUs, Mobos, GPUs, and so on and you pu them together and build htem. WE breilf ywent over what they want it looks like the avg cost for parts is between 1,000 to 1,500. THis implies I make anywhere from 100 to 150 bucks a build. Now also if you consider the software installtion fees. I could be seeing nearly 20,000 or more in my pocket. If this contact goes though i'm a very happy 16 year old with a lot of money.

No, not website yet or anything but if this deal goes though and I get paid i'm going hire somebody to build me a website.

Yes I know i'm crossing my finger and hoping to god it goes though. This is the kinda deal that poeple like me dream of. And my company name is going by TDP or Total Digital Perfection.

Nice, i like the name. Let me know when you want a website built and get me the specs on what you want on it and ill see what i can do, i might be able to get a pretty nice designed for ya for very cheap-free.

Thanks, still in talks though. I talked to a lot of poeple about it all of them know this person and they all say its most likely legit. Only thing is dealing with import and export laws because the parts come from cananda, thent eh finished product goes back to cananda. I got some problems.
1. Have any of you ever put 200 computers in your house before?? Yea i need to find room...
2. Shipping, I think the local post office will get annoyed after a few shipments. This is looking so far as he doesn't wanna do this as a one time deal type thing. ANd yes after this i'll be looking for a website.

where in canada you sending these??? I have a lot of extra space at my place in Nova Scotia.

Back
Top Bottom