20,000 Troops Stationed in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, sorry he removed the link to loose change you'll have to enter it manually. It's a video production which poses many interesting questions of which many have been brought up by survivors, firemen, and the thousands at ground zero. Apparently the MOD knows all the answers - lets hear them sir, just dont quote Fox News. Not justified in altering my post sir. Keep that admin in check sir.
No it dosent, what is dose is is regurgitate paranoia and chop up fact's and other peoples interviews and quotes to make there point's seem valid and credible.

No i don't know all the answers but I am intelligent and informed enough to draw my own conclusions on what happened, I also happen to know a fair bit about demolitions and there is no way there version of the truth is what happend.

don't think i am not as patriotic as you are because i question the media, authority and those in charge of handling cases like this one, it's part of being a free open democracy sir. i absolutely love america don't get me wrong. I want to hear others views/answers/opinions on all sorts of information including questions posed by loose change - among many other sources of information.
Ah well I am not American citizen I am British an i am very patriotic but i question my govenment and the media all the time, ask any one who knows me I think they will agree.

I also enjoy hearing others views an opnions but the argument about the validity of loose change has been talked over and it has been proven to be wrong on a number of accounts, Also I take my news and information from multiple sources not all of them are publicly accessible.

i am careful not to offend people sir while you all gang up.. i just wanted an intelligent conversation, or maybe some of your answers to the proposed questions or the "loose change". why is this off limits? oO
Erm no sorry I don't think you are, this is a political discussion politics always tends to offend some one, and losse change is possibly the most offensive thing I think you could have posted. Also how did i gang up? I removed a link from your post, I did it to prevent flaming and also to remove a link to something that people find offensive. Also anything political is off limits on tech forums things have gone south like this before.

many people read the bible and believe revelations is coming true. if these views don't match yours or someone elses does that mean you censor them? i think we all know people in the military right now and we all love, admire, and respect them to the fullest for accepting to pay the ultimate price for our freedoms.however to pull a Fahrenheit 451 on my post. come on thats not right.

Nope despite being a very strong atheist I do not begrudge people there beliefs, I do not care if you believe in the Christian god, the Muslim god, Buddha or even a flying spaghetti monster your entitled to your views free from censor ship in my opinion.

Yes I do happen to know people in the armed forces very much so, I have been in the armed forces as many of the TF veterans know. I have lost friends in the army an came close to death myself but that isnt why i edited your link out, as i said above I edited because there argument has been proven on a number of occasions, even in this thread to be about as valid and informed as a chocolate tea pot.

As for the Fahrenheit 451 referancy my views on Mr.More are best left of the forums.

Saxon - Tech Forums Supermoderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom