2 Major problems

lhuser

Golden Master
Problem #1:

This HDD , who self destroys partition every while has happened again. But this time, it is not showing 9.54GB like usual, but 7.32GB. Now, I have problems creating partition and formatting and the Fujtsu diagnostic tool cannot detect it under Windows. I am getting fed up of losing my Wallpapers now.

Problem #2:

Windows is acting up. Sometimes, during startup, I will have lots of: Winamp has ecountered a problem and needs to close. This was also noted with Mozilla. Last startup, the PC locked up, completely. I am completely lost. There is nothing bad on my PC at all.

What's up with those two?

This HDD , who self destroys partition every while has happened again. But this time, it is not showing 9.54GB like usual, but 7.32GB. Now, I have problems creating partition and formatting and the Fujtsu diagnostic tool cannot detect it under Windows. I am getting fed up of losing my Wallpapers now.

I would just say a bad HDD..

Windows is acting up. Sometimes, during startup, I will have lots of: Winamp has ecountered a problem and needs to close. This was also noted with Mozilla. Last startup, the PC locked up, completely. I am completely lost. There is nothing bad on my PC at all.

Are you still using Vista?

Meh, if it was to be like that, I wouldn't have posted it. Although, I think I will boot from DOS and try from there.
joxley1990 said:
\

Are you still using Vista?
Heck no! This OS is a piece of junk!

Back
Top Bottom