2 Internet Explorer Errors, Possibly Linked?

Will1

In Runtime
Hey CF

Recently I have been getting a pop up on certain sites (such as myspace.com), see screen shot...

prob1.jpg

When i click on it (either ok, or close) it freezes IE for a sec and the closes and attempts to send an error report.

As well when I try to view certain videos like on google for instance (not just google, several other sites), I get this error.... see image (i have circles the Q quicktime logo with red...

prob2.jpg

I have the newest versions of both Flash, shockwave player, and quicktime...i dont know what could be going wrong?

Any Help with both, or either of these problems (hopefully simple), would be greatly appreciated as this is becoming annoying!

Thanks

1. whats the link to yorue my space lol mine is (www.myspace.com/natej315)
2. Im not tyring to be mean or any thing my friend but why do you use Internet explorer?
3. Use FireFox!!!
4. I see that you are trying to watch a google video, why not just downlaod the google video player and then download the movie straight to youre comp lol

1. My Myspace

2,3. I was a fan of Firefox for a while, then I got slower than IE and was kind of a pain for a while

Will said:
not just google, several other sites
, So if you would care to read that, your idea clearly isn't an solution.

I however will d/l the new firefox and see what its like now... but i would still like this issue solved...

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom