2 in 1 or laptop (and which one)

Gongo

Beta member
hi,
i just bought microsoft surface pro 7 and i think it's a very good product, it's fast and has a lot of features. I like the possibility to use as a tablet with the pen cause somethimes i'm not in office and i need more flexibility.

now, i'm still in the period of refund (bought just a week ago) and i read a lot of things about it, specially for the battery life.
what do you think about the surface pro 7? i wasn't able to have a clear opinion, right now i'm trying stuff to make the battery live longer, and i think i can get at least 5 hour of real use.
thanks for any advice

thanks for the answer
i think it was a edge problem that drained almost 50% of battery. However the 5 hours were calculated looking at in how many minutes the battery goes down by 1%, during my test i was using ms access and a lot of edge tabs: i had the value of 2,5-3,5 minutes to loose 1%, but it was very stressed.
so the 5 hours (before to solve - i hope - the edge problem) were counted with continuos and stresseful uses.

the laptop you are mentioning are very good, but they are not tablets too

i'm looking at surface pro7 plus too..i'm still evaluating.

I have a Surface Pro 7 and love it. I've never done any battery testing on it because I don't have a need to use it for many hours on just the battery.

Before the Pro 7, I had a Pro 3 which I also loved and would still be using if I hadn't dropped it and cracked it's screen. Even with a cracked screen it still works! I also had a company supplied Pro 4 as my sole work machine for about 18 months. That one worked well but I did need to get the original replaced under warranty after 6 months since the screen developed a flicking problem (well known issue with the Pro 4).

agreed, i love it too.
but i think i switch to pro 7 plus, that has a bit of battery duration more and some few new features; the price is not so different, so i think i take the new moedel

Back
Top Bottom