2 different gfx cards

mtotho

In Runtime
i want to record tv, and i dont see any good tuners, so i was thinking about getting a cheap all in wonder, but i already have the ati x1900xtx, can i use both?

guess it really depends on what slots u have on your motherboard. i know ppl running 2 vid cards but if you don't have the slots on your board your kinda screwed. i know my buddy was running an agp and a pci in his crappy comp for dual monitors. just depends on what you have for slots. but i'd suggest just getting a tuner, i have one of the msi vox's that plug into the usb and i like it, works very well.

well i have teh asus p5wh dh, which has pci express slots. multuple of them. what would a good tuner be cause i cant find any trusty ones.

as i said above, i have an msi vox. which is a tuner that plugs into your usb 2.0 slot. i've had it for about 6 months and used it a ton. the lil thing works great and you can prolly pick one up for about 70 bucks. on top of that you can use it on multiple computers and don't have to open them up. its pretty slick.

Back
Top Bottom