2.1 Speakers.

If you got a stereo with good speakers, just get a connector from 1/8 to RCA connectors and use that if you don't mind the larger speakers. If they are really good speakers like my brother's speakers it will sound awesome with only 2 speakers and the bass is in the speakers. I got 2 sets of speakers from stereos, but neither of them sound as good as his...

For my system right now I got 2.0 Altec Lansing speakers. They do ok, I would like something better except that I use my headphones more. Not worth spending the money.

I'm in the UK BTW guys. I don't have a small room, there is enough space for a 5.1 setup I suppose. But is a lower quality 5.1 worth it over a higher quality 2.1? I ask as I don't have a lot of money to spend.

i have the x-530's i wouldn't say that there shit but the bass is bad at high volume. the thing i don't like about the is the rear cables are too short to reach the roof behind me , there properly too short to reach any decent location for anyone .

I'd get a brilliant 2.1 system. Most 5.1 systems at that price are pretty cheap.

Back
Top Bottom