17" LCD VS 19 " LCD

well get it if u want but i dont think u'll see a big difference between that monitor and another one thats say 500:1 ratio, if i were u ide go with a 3ms 19" veiwsonic oh and btw im ordering somethin from NCIX right now and they suck a$$!!!! they told me it would take over 2 weeks to get the parts i wanted

that 3ms viewsonic is like over 400 bucks cdn...but regarding ncix... they have the best selection out of the canadian sites i know. theres tigerdirect.ca which has incredibly fast shipping but the selection is not as good as ncix and their prices are a bit higher for some things. and i just found out about anitec.ca not sure how they are.. but what i was asking was... should i just got for a cheapr 19 inch?

if u can find one thats 8ms or less and u can afford then ya go for it, ive been using anitec for along time and theyre great the only thing i dont like about them is that their shipping is quite expensive, i like ncix's selection but even though they have a huge selection they dont have half of the stuff they say they do and theyre prices are more than anitec and as for tigerdirect they are also more expensive than anitec, damn canada sucks for comp parts eh

I live in canada it was hell getting all these parts, but it turned out i had dual citizenship ,so i got a us mail box and just ordered the parts to it and picked them up there :D sneaky huh
ps: i think anitec has BY far: the best prices, fast shipping, and best selection, beats ncix.com by a lot IMO and i have never used tigerdirect.ca

tigerdirect=free shipping over a certain amount... i think its a few hundred dollars... and theyre shipping is incredibly fast! i ordered something once and got it the next day! but i cant find some things for my upcoming build on anitec so I will have to order of ncix...but im going to get nailed for two shipping costs...

there is a huge difference between 17 and 19 inch. Go to your local electronics store and look at the sample 17 and 19 and compare. You will see a diff.

Back
Top Bottom