15-year-old heads to college

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got an iq of like 142, and i dont study for ****, to me it seems effortles. you dont need to be smart ackademicaly to be smart, and before anyone says anything about it being impossible to have my iq that high when i cant spell for ****, should actually try an iq test and they would realise the test is mathematical and logical, it involves no spelling what so ever.

IQ of 142, yet you can't spell academically. hmm.

Too bad, i mean great accomplishment, but she won't be able to do what most teens get to do. Have fun and goof around.

Just because it's not a business meeting doesn't mean you shouldn't use proper English. Trying to read hieroglyphics gets old after a while...

Deos it relaly get old aeftr a wlhie? Tihs can be raed lkie nroaml Egnsilh, cnat it?

My mum is a English teacher an she told me a weird fact once as the FIRST an LAST letters are right you can normally read the word as intended. I have to use the FireFox spell checker religiously or my post's would be very hard to read indeed, due to my dispraxia.

My mum is a English teacher an she told me a weird fact once as the FIRST an LAST letters are right you can normally read the word as intended. I have to use the FireFox spell checker religiously or my post's would be very hard to read indeed, due to my dispraxia.

Your mother is right, because we see the word as a whole, and not just the letters. As long as you've seen the word before, you should be able to read it.

guys.. i did a different IQ Test because the first one seemed... like crap.... i have an IQ of 137.. got it from school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom