1337 Messenger : Beta Product (By Me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xternal34

Beta member
Hey, I have recently been learning Visual Basic. And well, I've been really excelling at it. I have already made a great messenger program. I am using my friend's server to run it (he doesn't mind)... so it's going great.

But before I make a website about it, and offer support and all. I would like some feedback on the messenger program.

So, if you could download it. And interact with it... that'd be great! I have setup some bots that you can talk to if you don't know anyone.

Bot Screennames :
MessengerBot101 - General Discussion
SearchMe - Google Search (For help, use command /help)
CyberSex - Well, you know...

So, hmm please test my program!

Download

Hmm. The exe just dissapeared. Is it a virus? Good job I tested it on a spare machine. Methinks you'll get banned.

I would never download and install anything from a forum post, especially from one with bad spelling and grammar. I'm sure it is a virus!

lol yeah. I was aware of what it could be, that's why I used a spare computer.

What the fek? Why are you such a **** daappleby. It's not a virus, or anything related that could harm your computer. And I know why it's not working.

I'll fix it in a sec and post the updated link.

OK fix it and I will be more than willing to test it for you, as I have a spare machine at the moment.

Oh, so you don't like people who can't spell that well, or who has bad grammer, eh? But atleast I can talk so people can understand me.

be realistic here. You have no website, you claim to be a new programmer. We know nothing about you, why should we trust you? This is the most popular way for hackers and malware writers to get their crap onto peoples machines. Make a program that looks like it does one thing which is actually a virus or peice of remote control software that will in the end make the internet a much worse place to be.

This is nothing personal, but if you want people to see you as a professional programmer there are a lot of steps you will have to take to earn our (at least my) trust. A poorly written post to a tech site forum is not the way to do it I'm afraid.

Heh I'm all for random beta testing when I have a spare machine that I don't care about being infected. I'll let you know how it goes if he fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom