1300 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
pony-small1.png

lol-tattoos-wolverine-on-my-little-pony-funny-tattoo.jpg

gears-of-war-pony-toy.jpg

I think burn is for now an for ever more will be known as pony boy on TF....

well second best you haven't seen the award I gave a spammer a while back with the most epic perma ban message or the highest infraction ever issued I gave that one too.

Your wish is my command - The spammer was called walker.

Listen ****tard,While it might be considered cool where you are in the world to try an spam your way to a better life here in the west it isn't. We know where we will look for jobs and our pharmaceuticals we do not want you to waste our time on yours by trying it here. I have better things to do with my time like rubbing one out than banning your *** for what is technically a crime.

Now I don't want to cause you any distress but my advice to you is to honestly walk outside find a road with heavy traffic and jump in front of what passes for the local mass transit system in your area. If you tell me where you live i would be more than happy to find a map to a heavily populated area that is more than suitable. I would recommend doing this in front of your family members to cause maximum fun and to encourage your children to improve them selfs rather than work for a hand full of pennies than work for organised crime in the way you are currently doing, as i am sure you are aware most pharm spam is generated by organised crime an don't you think it would be nice for you to pull yourself out the gutter than carry on working for scum..

While we are on the subject ask your wife if she is using the cream as it helps with the burning itch she must be left with after i passed her herpes from our last encounter, I would also ask your dad to get checked but then again once i saw his arse looks about as attractive as your dead donkeys ****** I decided running was the better part of valour, but he might like to get that pollip looked at some time soon.

I hope you have a very pleasant day, and enjoy your half penny spend it wisely now it's not every day you earn less than a homeless person dose in the west every 5 min.

That is almost a direct quote in the next post in that infraction thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom