$130 dont know what to get!

D-Lew said:
LOL!

Is that how you get one of those?
Eh, basically...
rolleye0011.gif

Taylor said:
:confused:

topic says it. I really dont know what to get, my comp is already as good as i can get it. my parents wont let me upgrade anything on it anyway. i have 360 and wii, DS, ipod, good sound system. (I guess im pretty spoiled) I would be looking for a cool gadget that id use everyday and would really make a difference in what i do. I dont know! Any ideas!!!

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-SOFT-M14EOD.htm

Invest it towards being cyrogenicaly frozen , so u can wake up when there is a way to live forever. Or save up towards the 50m pounds u need for a trip to space. Or donate it to the poor lil Malyasian kids who work 7 days a week 23 hours a day making Nike trainers, just so we can all wear them and make Nike rich, Or u cud just stick it in the bank.

Had a thought, if u cant find, or afford a gf, save up for a sex change operation, something to look at on a rainy day.

ummm, haha, girlfriend. i wish it was that easy. im 16, i kinda dont want to save up for a car just yet, because we already have a "kids" car, that i basicly get to use when i need it. Or when my bro is home from college, hell use it. I dont really care about a radar. thanks for the other creative ideas though. Ill either put most of it in the bank, or when my DS breaks ill get a new one.

Back
Top Bottom