$130 dont know what to get!

freestyler105 said:
Haha, I can think of some...

How old are you? How about a decent radar detector for your car?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I want one of those so badly!!

I've got two free radar detectors on my face. If you're good you can get by without one. You just have to know when to not go fast. No tickets in all two years, must be doing something right.

Who needs radar detectors when you have two get out of jail free cards hidden under your shirt? Like seriously, out of being pulled over 6 times, Ive only been given two tickets. It helps if you cry too. Though last time it was purely the other.

god I love being a girl.

luckyduck said:
Who needs radar detectors when you have two get out of jail free cards hidden under your shirt? Like seriously, out of being pulled over 6 times, Ive only been given two tickets. It helps if you cry too. Though last time it was purely the other.

god I love being a girl.
You sly fox... :rolleyes:

luckyduck said:

god I love being a girl.

lmao and heres me thinking they were optional airbags. Can't believe policemen fall for it...

oh yeah. in a bad way... and i dont USE them.. the cops kind of calculate 'em in to the price of the ticket... i dunno. i use to figure the cops were all just really cool until a friend of mine pointed out that nobody gets out of going 20+ speeding tickets THAT many times...

one of the tickets was gonna be for not signaling but i ended up showing him it just didnt work so he didnt give me one. i guess it also helped that he had given my friend who was following me a ticket like 5 miles before.

luckyduck said:

god I love being a girl.
That is hilarious. I should try that sometime. :eek:

Wow...from what to buy to...how to strut your stuff 101. :eek:

Anywho, I still say get the NVGs. :D

Back
Top Bottom