$1200 Budget to buy a Computer

eesotereh

In Runtime
Can anybody make suggestions to what computer to buy with this budget. I want to use it primarily as a DAW (digital audio workstation).

No definitely buy. The problem is I am pressed for time, so I have to just accept that I have to go to a retail store like best buy or some non-sense and buy a retail store PC. Not to mention my budget won;t allow a special made pc from an online company. So any suggestions? Advice on what to look for with this budget at a best buy store?
thanks

somsto75 said:
No definitely buy. The problem is I am pressed for time, so I have to just accept that I have to go to a retail store like best buy or some non-sense and buy a retail store PC. Not to mention my budget won;t allow a special made pc from an online company. So any suggestions? Advice on what to look for with this budget at a best buy store?
thanks

Check out www.avadirect.com for a custom built machine or www.cyberpowerinc.com Ava has alot more options for different components and they will build it and ship it out to you. You can build a nice system and have it shipped to you for $1200 bucks just decide what parts you want and order it. How pressed for time are you you could have it probally by friday if you order today.

I will check into that site for reference, thanks. But I do need to get something between now and tomorrow :( .. so, I want to get the best I could get with the money I have from a store like best buy, etc...

Hey Kjman, I saw the amd athlon x2 5000+ with 2gigs ddr2 ram today at circuit city. price was $879. Isnt that a good deal??

Yes, that is a very nice deal You should definitely look into it. It's actually an Athlon X2 4600. It's a great deal as I just looked at the specs. The only thing I don't like about it is the integrated video, but for the price and the features it has, it's a steal.

Back
Top Bottom