$100 for the winner out of my pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiLamTony

Beta member
Hi Im new
my name is Tony
I work for an ad agency with an amazing interactive team.

I will give $100 to anyone who can give me an idea for something web based that our interactive team can not do. It can be a website idea or something else interactive.

I will propose all ideas and will notofy you if they cant do it and send me your address and you will recieve $100 cash, or check im not sure how im going to send it yet. Probably in a card or something.

Thanks,
Tony

Boy, I would really love to have that crad of cash, Tony :p

You're being EXTREMELY vague with this post. I think if anyone here is genuinely interested, they would like a little more information. Also, the Moderators and Administration may/may not approve having this kind of thing on their forums, so just be aware. :)

Mac

A fully interactive HDRI 3d site using flash and actionscript that would allow users to navigate through a virtual world in order to get to different pages. The graphics would have to be as good as Final Fantasy 11 and have a load time of under 20 seconds on 56k.

Or I can make it simpler
A 20 megabyte video that will stream uninterupted and play all the way through within 20 second of commencing download.

If you can do either one I will pay YOU 100 dollars.

I think you owe me 100 dollars my friend.

I think we could think of a million things that you CAN'T do on a webpage... like mac_mogul said, you should give us some specifics.

i want you to utilize the web to physically transport things from one location to another immediately. like im sitting here at my laptop and 2 seconds from now im sitting on the beach, or in a bank vault...or something.

What it is is a web based advertisement thing or like a company web site. When I get the idea I pitch it and the company will have to want it, then I bring it to the interactive department and if they cant do it you win.

We do a lot of pet advertisement and crops and winnebago and minnesota state lottery, things like that.

As in, THE Winnebago?
winnebago.jpg

Hackerman said:
A fully interactive HDRI 3d site using flash and actionscript that would allow users to navigate through a virtual world in order to get to different pages. The graphics would have to be as good as Final Fantasy 11 and have a load time of under 20 seconds on 56k.

Or I can make it simpler
A 20 megabyte video that will stream uninterupted and play all the way through within 20 second of commencing download.

If you can do either one I will pay YOU 100 dollars.

I think you owe me 100 dollars my friend.

Yeah.. wouldn't that depend on YOUR connection speed?

YourPrinter said:
Yeah.. wouldn't that depend on YOUR connection speed?

.... But that's what I want him to do. I want him to make it so that if I were to be running 56 k i could still do those things in under 20 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom