10 Things We Hate About Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
no macs are good. depends on what you want out of a computer. but people like macs because of their high end content creation abilities and their ease of sue.

i spose windows users dont like linux and vice verser

i meant no, macs ARE good. sry bad grammar i was typing fast.

what i mean is everything has its place an purpose same as macs and pcs both do what they do well, but they cant replace each other. simple as that IMO.

I once was macboy...I'll admit it. Since discovering that I could build my own pc for under$800(as fast as any mac but thousands less)I stopped using macs.
I hate the fact that they cost soooo much! I don't care who you are but if you KNOW how to build, tweak, and run a pc, then you have a pc that will run circles around a mac.

I used a mac once, It was pretty good. I have always bought PC's because we've had Windows since 95, but I've switched my PC's to Linux, and it's pretty good. Maybe I should look into a Mac laptop as a possible next PC, as long as you can use boot camp to install the x86 versions of Windows and Ubuntu on it.

I never did like the old Macs, they crashed like crazy, expensive, and pretty much no software. But I love apple, I love my ipod, and I love my ibook... both run perfectly for me, and so does my computer. Some of these I still agree with, like gaming

I LOVE the Mac operating systems. Unix based operating systems are much more efficient. If Mac wanted to tower over Microsoft, all they would have to do is make it so that you can LEGALLY install Mac operating systems on a custom built machine.

If all games were compatible with OS X and you could also install it as your primary OS for the custom built machine, I would totally use it.

:)

Mac's are over priced and limited on the games.
Apple try and steal peoples ideas (iPod - rip off of Zen & I have heard something about the iPhone)

Sure they look nice it is the only thing they have going for them.

Yeah bash the Mac!! I hate them.. WOOT!!!

To be fair I haven't used a Mac since at college when I was about 7 - lemmings and double dragon mainly :)

at school we have a mac, i think its a pretty good one anyway when you save stuff on word you can make it say what you have just written, me and my mate were writing (yes you can guess what) and turned it up really loud my god it was funny!

i spose they have some use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom