1&1 hosting service question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirercx

Baseband Member
Hi, I am wondering if this package will give me all that I want: http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/Se...8605BDE340B77D.TC60a?__frame=_top&__lf=Static

If that link doesn't work, it is just showing you a 1 and 1 hosting package. it is the dedicated windows server, package 1.

I am looking to host a website, a world of warcraft fansite, with lots of movies and pictures on it. But not that many movies that it will take up all 40 GBs. I would also like to sometimes host some games on it and let people join my server. Such as halo and counter strike. But most of all, the website. I will only host the games if i have space left over...

So what I am trying to say is that, if I get a domain name, how do I host a website on the windows package 1 thing?

Thanks,
Wirercx

:eek:

Hey, i could not find the package you were talking about, but here is a amazing offer i found by PhaseHost.co.uk, they are redesigning site at the mo, so the link wont work,

but i can give you the contact email addy if you PM me

this is the deal:

£15 setup fee (inc 1 month payment)
£5 p/m after the first month
10GB WEBSPACE
80GB BANDWIDTH
i dont think its dedicated, but that is deffo the best package around, its got all the feautres of a super chinese designer baby!

lol, really think about this offer, it is their premium package, at a fraction of the price, with no contract, no price rises, (garenteed)

BTW they are super good service, and fast as a rocket

wouldnt touch 1and1
they ****ed me over so im going to court soon.

well worth staying clear of them

what did they do to u? I love 1and1.. got 6 months free, no credit card required, no strings attached!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom