0X00000008E, 0XC0000005, oxBF85FC9E,0xB2171AE4,0x00000000 blue screen

Sorry for this

edit: maybe for one hour, i couldnot sent those dumps . pc restarted. chrome restarted. chrome tabs crashed or restarted. SO now i could manage to send today's dumps. I dont know what can be problem. I am still using the rams.

edit after 30 minutes: it frozen while chrome is open. so irestarted but it couldnot load windows. even it couldnot load rams, it was like no rams on motheraboard., only blackscreen. SO i took of 2 rams. Now no restart no froze for minutes.

Attachments

• Mini013115-02.dmp.doc
    88 KB · Views: 0
  • Mini013115-01.dmp.doc
  • Mini013115-03.dmp.doc
  • Mini013115-04.dmp.doc
Last edited:
Haven't analyzed your dump files yet,but going by the pics you uploaded:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff559023(v=vs.85).aspx
Indicates bad RAM

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff560114(v=vs.85).aspx
Possible issue with BIOS or motherboard....try updating your BIOS or disabling ACPI.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff560244(v=vs.85).aspx
Driver and/or RAM issue. Driver issue possibly related to network card.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff560129(v=vs.85).aspx
Possibly due to a faulty driver.

Heeloç. what i did until now is nothnig especially. I tested one gb kingston again for nine hours and no problem. I can confirm also, i used it alone for hours and it did not let restart,sometimes lag. ANd another hilevel 1 gb had faults so i will test it again ni another slots, at least 5-6 hours. NOw i am using 2 rams.

I made spyware scan with malware antimalware, spybot search desyroy and i found zemana also. By one by i did, some things were found.

I tried to did sfc but it wants sp3, i have sp3 also but it doesnot accept.

The bios and other bsods were i think because of rams. I first time had those bsods. What should i do now? Cpu-z program maybe?

And how mucht time with memtest to be sure?

edit:hours passed from sending this post. I am still using with 2 rams and a lot of programs are open. No freeze, no restart. BUt ram is going really low and it can slow, so i think i need another 1 gb +512 ram maybe.

Last edited:
Heeloç. what i did until now is nothnig especially. I tested one gb kingston again for nine hours and no problem. I can confirm also, i used it alone for hours and it did not let restart,sometimes lag. ANd another hilevel 1 gb had faults so i will test it again ni another slots, at least 5-6 hours. NOw i am using 2 rams.
So have you found which stick is bad?

I made spyware scan with malware antimalware, spybot search desyroy and i found zemana also. By one by i did, some things were found.

I tried to did sfc but it wants sp3, i have sp3 also but it doesnot accept.
It's probably asking for an XP disc with SP3 integrated into it, I assume. That means it found damaged system files and is trying to repair them.

The bios and other bsods were i think because of rams. I first time had those bsods. What should i do now? Cpu-z program maybe?
Why do you need to run CPU-Z?

edit:hours passed from sending this post. I am still using with 2 rams and a lot of programs are open. No freeze, no restart. BUt ram is going really low and it can slow, so i think i need another 1 gb +512 ram maybe.

And how mucht time with memtest to be sure?
Like I said previously, minimum of 4 hours. Have you found the faulty stick of RAM yet, or have they all passed since you've been running tests again?

So have you found which stick is bad?

It's probably asking for an XP disc with SP3 integrated into it, I assume. That means it found damaged system files and is trying to repair them.

Why do you need to run CPU-Z?

Like I said previously, minimum of 4 hours. Have you found the faulty stick of RAM yet, or have they all passed since you've been running tests again?

CPu-z for being sure about here is no problem about cpu or temperature and rams are enough.

One stick gave error but as i told, i will test another slots for hours again. To be sure. The hilevel one. I bought 2 hilevels together but one of them is faulty now.

I already downloaded xp sp3 integrated, my university has that option for windows. My original cd was xp sp1 or sp2 i guess.

What do you suggest now? Pc is in good position. I cant install avast again. Avg is heavy. MSE is enough? What about spyware? Should i only install spyware and than scan and then delete?

And ccleaner and priform's defragger are good?

CPu-z for being sure about here is no problem about cpu or temperature and rams are enough.
Temp issues wouldn't necessarily be causing the issues you're experiencing.

One stick gave error but as i told, i will test another slots for hours again. To be sure. The hilevel one. I bought 2 hilevels together but one of them is faulty now.
Ok - I wasn't sure because your posts weren't all that clear to me what exactly it was that you were testing/doing.
I already downloaded xp sp3 integrated, my university has that option for windows. My original cd was xp sp1 or sp2 i guess.
So...you don't have SP3 installed or you do?

Also, you really should be off of XP anyway...it's not supported by Microsoft anymore. You should move onto Win7 or Win8 (later this year Win10 is releasing).

What do you suggest now? Pc is in good position. I cant install avast again. Avg is heavy. MSE is enough? What about spyware? Should i only install spyware and than scan and then delete?

And ccleaner and priform's defragger are good?

Avira would be a better choice over AVG.

So...you don't have SP3 installed or you do?

Also, you really should be off of XP anyway...it's not supported by Microsoft anymore. You should move onto Win7 or Win8 (later this year Win10 is releasing).

Avira would be a better choice over AVG.

Yes i have xp sp3, also i have lots of xp original cds sp 2 sp3. I used win7 or win 8 tool to see if my pc can have win 7 or 8 but my pc was not enough so tool said negative. I dont want vista so i use xp.

I still use those 2 rams. Last night i made test for hours and it again gave a lot of errors. So one of those (hilevel and kingston) is faulty, i hope not both. I tested before but i dont understand.

I will buy 2 1 gb kingston. Cpu and gpu are enough i think.

I am using avira now. I do defrag,, clean, optimize at those days. And i downloaded a driver update program. It updated lots of drivers but when it updates the ethernet, my internet doesnot work anymore so i cancelled it.

With those 2 rams, it can be said good. NO restart or bsod. SOmetimes lags when i open too much programs and freeze, cant move mouse or click but after seconds , it goes to normal. I can use in this situation also.

I still use those 2 rams. Last night i made test for hours and it again gave a lot of errors. So one of those (hilevel and kingston) is faulty, i hope not both. I tested before but i dont understand.

I will buy 2 1 gb kingston. Cpu and gpu are enough i think.

I am using avira now. I do defrag,, clean, optimize at those days. And i downloaded a driver update program. It updated lots of drivers but when it updates the ethernet, my internet doesnot work anymore so i cancelled it.

With those 2 rams, it can be said good. NO restart or bsod. SOmetimes lags when i open too much programs and freeze, cant move mouse or click but after seconds , it goes to normal. I can use in this situation also.

Driver update software packages are trash - don't use them.

Manually download/update the drivers for your hardware from the manufacturer's websites.

Hello again.

I am still working on it. I had 3 rams, one was faulty so i dont use it. I tested othger two together again for 9 hours and it gave errors. But i tested alone those rams but there were no errors (in same slots). How can this be? ONe is kingston, other is hilevel.

I am really bored of it. DDR rams are really expensive here. Soinstead of buying 2 more rams, i can buy maybe core dual cpu, another mobo and gpu but this is really hard. Again i will try to test if cpu is overheating, if mobo has bad condansators, if rams are good and this stress is really bad. I am also thinking of buying a laptop so i dont know. I can use with those 2 rams pc, sometimes lagging but it seems good.

Also i used win8 compatibility tool again. This time it said 41 of your elements and applications are suitable. 8 of them are not certain. So then it tried to upgrade by downloading but it couldnot. I already has win8 from university microsoft partnership staff. Also i can downloadn win 10. Does another os can make difference, better performance? Because i am using winxp for maybe 13 years and i really like it. INterface, applications, being some primitive. It doesnot use so much ram memory.

And i dont understand what changed since my last time running this tool. At that time it said, your pc is not compatible.

WÄ°th those driver update softwares, most of updates were successful (i hope so). But for graphic and ethernet it was really bad. It updated the graphic with a driver that is not in nvidia website and it caused some problems so i had to install myself the old again. I hope others are not like that.

Back
Top Bottom