0X00000008E, 0XC0000005, oxBF85FC9E,0xB2171AE4,0x00000000 blue screen

Battal Gazi

In Runtime
Hello. My desktop computer specifications are:

Page missing

That is about 15 years old. I had 4 rams. 3x 1 + 512 mb.

512 was original element of compujter but i removed it. 1 gb kingston is about 8 years old. OTher 2x1 are 2-3 years old, brand is hilevel i think.

Those blue screens happen when i open too much tabs in chrome usually. Also chrome is really slow and opening tabs lately.

I am suspecting of gpu but i can play some games for hours. When i open 2-3 programs and tabs, this happens.

I am sending also latest dump file.

And also i tested with memory test programs each ram 1-2 year ago and there was no problem. Maybe the programs couldnot anaylze well. I dont know.

Free memory is now and also at that time when i ran the speecy, is around 1 gb.

These are from everest, temperatures:

motherboard 35 °C (95 °F)
CPU 58 °C (136 °F)
Maxtor 6G160E0 40 °C (104 °F)
Seagate ST31000528AS 53 °C (127 °F)

CPU 2997 RPM

Voltaj
CPU core 1.58 V
+1.5 V 1.52 V
+1.8 V 2.24 V
+2.5 V 2.46 V
+3.3 V 3.02 V
+5 V 5.03 V
+12 V 12.06 V

1.8 seems different.

also while writing this, a blue screen occured again. I am sneding two screeon shots of before and after error coedof this writing, because they seem differen.And also latest dump.

Edit:

And also from everest, memory cache test and stability added to attachments.

I changed the extension of dump to doc to be able to upload here.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 4
  • hata.jpg
    hata.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
  • cachemem.jpg
    cachemem.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2
  • stabilitytest.png
    stabilitytest.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Mini012915-05.doc
    88 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff559271(v=vs.85).aspx
And the parameter 1 indicates:
0xC0000005: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION indicates that a memory access violation occurred.

You didn't attach your dump file(s), btw.

Anyway...some stuff to try I'll suggest while I wait for you to upload the dump file:
1) Update GPU/chipset/audio drivers
2) Run Memtest86+ - download from here: Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool and then burn the ISO to disc and boot off of it. Let it run for a minimum of 4 hours (the longer the better).
3) Run a disk check on your HDD:
Start -> type 'cmd' (without quotes) -> right click -> run as admin -> in the console window that pops up type:
chkdsk C: /f /r
Press Enter and it will say it cannot lock the current drive and to run on next reboot. Type Y and hit Enter -> Reboot your computer and let it run through the check (it may take some time, depending on how big your HDD is).

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff559271(v=vs.85).aspx
And the parameter 1 indicates:

You didn't attach your dump file(s), btw.

Anyway...some stuff to try I'll suggest while I wait for you to upload the dump file:
1) Update GPU/chipset/audio drivers
2) Run Memtest86+ - download from here: Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool and then burn the ISO to disc and boot off of it. Let it run for a minimum of 4 hours (the longer the better).
3) Run a disk check on your HDD:
Start -> type 'cmd' (without quotes) -> right click -> run as admin -> in the console window that pops up type:
Press Enter and it will say it cannot lock the current drive and to run on next reboot. Type Y and hit Enter -> Reboot your computer and let it run through the check (it may take some time, depending on how big your HDD is).

I uploaded the file as doc. Its extension should be changed to dmp again.

I did the tests and chckdsk and updates with memtest also but not so long. And i also did it for each ram alone. I will do it again now, all rams together or alone?

Possible the BSOD was caused by: aswSnx.sys - which is related to Avast.
Try the suggestion in this post:
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=108689.msg1075429#msg1075429

If that doesn't work, then uninstall Avast completely, and then reinstall it.

Would still be a good idea to test your RAM with Memtest86+. It's fine to test with all sticks in right now. If you get any errors at all though...then you'll have to test each stick individually.

I open at least 6 tabs. 6 taps are already open actually.

I updated all drivers , made again the memtest and it lasted one hour and it couldnıt find errors as it can be seen in attachments.

I still couldnot do anything about avast because reinstalling or disabling sandbox couldnot solve the problem for some users and also i have free avast, so there is no option for disabling it.

And i did not say about this, my chrome is usually keeps crashing, restarting. Tabs are crashing sometimes seperately. IT can be because of embed adobe flash player or enabled browser protection of avast. I am still searching, trying about it.

Edit: after i just sent that, it restarted and it seems, this time is diferent.

I am adding ss and dmp again of latest. Ith as bad pool caller

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Mini012915-06.doc
    88 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I open at least 6 tabs. 6 taps are already open actually.

I updated all drivers , made again the memtest and it lasted one hour and it couldnıt find errors as it can be seen in attachments.
Let it go for longer than 1 hour. Like I said, MINIMUM of 4 hours (overnight is best).

I still couldnot do anything about avast because reinstalling or disabling sandbox couldnot solve the problem for some users and also i have free avast, so there is no option for disabling it.

And i did not say about this, my chrome is usually keeps crashing, restarting. Tabs are crashing sometimes seperately. IT can be because of embed adobe flash player or enabled browser protection of avast. I am still searching, trying about it.
Uninstall Avast using their removal tool: https://www.avast.com/en-us/uninstall-utility

Then reinstall it or use a different AV (such as BitDefender Free, or Avira)

Edit: after i just sent that, it restarted and it seems, this time is diferent.

I am adding ss and dmp again of latest. Ith as bad pool caller

The BSOD is related to aswSnx.sys again - which points to Avast.

I'd also recommend doing a disk check:

Do you think if he were to boot into safe mode with networking and try to open all those tabs again would determine other issues besides hardware? Like if he is able to be on constantly working and opening tabs in safe mode wouldn't that rule out physical hardware issues?

Do you think if he were to boot into safe mode with networking and try to open all those tabs again would determine other issues besides hardware? Like if he is able to be on constantly working and opening tabs in safe mode wouldn't that rule out physical hardware issues?

That'd rule out software issues, not hardware issues. Hardware issues would most likely still persist in Safe Mode, where as software issues wouldn't carry over, unless it's a system issue with the OS itself (which according to the BSOD's, it's related to Avast).

Let it go for longer than 1 hour. Like I said, MINIMUM of 4 hours (overnight is best).

It started automatically and ended in 1 hour. I couldnot see an option for a timebased test. There were four test, which one should i choose? And how can i open these dump files?

After uninstalling avast, i will use computer for a few days, then if problems continue, i will try those. And there are not specific tabs, mostly videos cause this.

Back
Top Bottom