04 Max Vs. 05Altima se-r

ArrizX said:
Pile them in the trunk too.

Dude, I didnt even plan on having a back seat in my 4 door when I was through with the sub.

Lol..

Anyways, just remember, this car is for you. Not your friend, not your mom not your cousin. This is a big purchase, think wisely, and get what YOU want.

Besides, if you know how to do it, you can get quite a few in the two seater ;)

Well, Im not paying u know, and dont think my dad will be happy about getting a 2 door...And I dont want to squeeze a 65 year old lady, into the back aha...Yeah I know there is a sedan version, but thats a bit pricy u know..I wanna stick to 23...and by the time I get the car, in novemeber, or october, the price might even go to 20...and the barganing who knows what Ill end up paying :D

Americansensie, post some pics man!!!

Well, then, I have to say, best car overall, would be the Maxima. Fast enough, and definely stylish.

Who cares if your cousin has one.. I mean this is for you, and besides, having two of the same cars, with the same paint, and even the same rims would kick ass. You would look like a power kinda guy. Lol I dont know, but it would be tight.

I actually vote Maxima, because its pretty fast, its got the looks, spacious, for the sub that im going to make you get in the near future, and you can cart your friends in it with your dad being happy its a 4 door.

Maxima FTW

Yeah the maxima is definly stylish...keeep it coming guys...man I never knew americansensi had a g35 thats crazy, man u need to post some pics lol..U have any rims or mods?

EDIT: and yeah, watver car I would get, would be in black...but the se-r has 2 tone leather, which looks nice..take a look

2005_altima_SER_interior1.jpg

Man, thats tight.

Way cooler then my car, lol

Lol thats a stick just to let you know.. Can you get that two tone in an auto. Usualy, its a certain style for a certain model, and the model states auto or manual.

So..

Yeah, you can get the 2 tone with auto...and the exhuast sounds nice, Ive heard it before...

Well two tone yes, but not always that two tone. Isnt that the peticular one you wanted?

Maybe im just an idiot? :D

they have grey/black so the grey would be the smaller inside, and then black/red and the red is the smaller inside, red is defintly better...But even thought the leather nice nice, I dont tihnk 2 tone should decide the car lol...get on aim if u can

EDIT: Pics updated onto 1st page..

Yeah, Ive seen some but not MANY....People consider altimas as a cheap car, thats well built..So I guess no one wants to have the fully loaded, considering most of the altimas that sell, are bargain cars...Not sure, maximas are nice, but so is the se-r...And americansensi, how much u pay for the g35, just wondering..

Yeah i see a lot of altimas few 3.5's and 1 SE-R i think the G35's are in the 30k range or more i think

Back
Top Bottom