04 Max Vs. 05Altima se-r

thank you! So is it me, or the 2 tone is a bit odd..Non in the back...but ill be upfront so I could care less aha..

Maxima my reasons:
-Its a luxury sedan
-I love the styling
-More posobilities of upgrades
-Roomier
-Its more expensive than an altima just there the same caus ethe altima is SE-R

NeXuS said:
Maxima my reasons:
-Its a luxury sedan
-I love the styling
-More posobilities of upgrades
-Roomier
-Its more expensive than an altima just there the same caus ethe altima is SE-R

Man thats whats making me mad...The se-r and maxima are almost the same price, so I cant even use that for another reason to get the car..But I like what you said Nexus, your right on point about the car...But Im not so sure about "more posobilities of upgrades" I think the altima can be more customised then the maxima...Defintly is more rommier..

nx.gif

Dev0115 said:
Man thats whats making me mad...The se-r and maxima are almost the same price, so I cant even use that for another reason to get the car..But I like what you said Nexus, your right on point about the car...But Im not so sure about "more posobilities of upgrades" I think the altima can be more customised then the maxima...Defintly is more rommier..

nx.gif
Man i love the Projector headlights the Maxima has dude when it light up at night those things have HID's 4300K temp Xenon headlights love how they look at night that like purplish super white color.

As for upgrades you can do more for the Maxima like add black rims tint the windows black out your tail lights a friend showed me how u buy a special can that u apply several coats and you get the smoked look as for the altima it already has a sporty OEM body kit, as for styling i like the Maxima better dunno is just my taste you see more altimas than Maximas, the dual exhaust man buy it black get some 18's black with the chrome lip tint the windows black out the tail lights buy a grill on ebay there really not that expensive and your set :D not that you have to do that cause i would be happy driving it stock :D.

Wow you and arrizx are like the same...He told me to do the same exact thing with the altima on aim...ahahha..Im confused, I dont want to make a mistake and buy the wrong car..If I get the maxima, no way in hell can I buy a new headunit...So no alpine indash tv or anything..Because to do that, you have to get a double din kit and replace the din panel...As for the altima, just pull the bose cd player out...and put the new one in..Yeah your right, you do see more altimas then maxima, only because evryone buys the 2.5 altima, the bargain car lol...And I already know someone who has a maxima, I sit in it all the time...But it has some downfalls, there is a known issue, stupid wheel shimmy...Also his bose head unit went out, doesnt play burned cds anymore...Not covered by warranty because he has 60k on it already...

Back
Top Bottom