¿Es Me Madre Loco?

Que? I thought "Mi madre esta loca?" meant "my mom is crazy?". Isn't the thread title right to ask "is my mom crazy?"

I'm probably wrong, I'm still learning Spanish:p

Correct, but you cant translate "is my mom crazy?" directly to english it just sounds wrong. The correct way to translate is the way I wrote it, what superman wrote is wrong but hey we got the message.

my mom is either going through menopause, or menstruating 24/7 because I must have homework every night in every class, I must study for 6 hours a night, and I must have everything done by 9:30, and I have to be off the computer at that time. I go to bed at 11:00, so I end up watching 1.5 hours of tv to kill time....

it makes no sense, because if I'm gonna be off the computer by 9:30 always, I'd wanna do homework after that to maximize comp time. If I had computer till 11:00 I would get the homework done first, so that I'm not rushed.

I think maybe she thinks she is doing the best by you in her own way, but she definetly sounds like she is on a power trip. Have you tried sitting her down and explaining to her how you feel? Can u speak to your father about this??? What are his views?

Back
Top Bottom