£45,000 from Ebay

I see where the law ties into this, and I suppose the boy did the right thing.
I don't consider the money being lost, since the money clearly had some strange purpose of being put into a Playstation 3 box, which was then shipped off.

I've walked into a restaurant once, where I found easily 500+ USD rolled into a bundle on the floor. I turned the money in, although I think I saw the waitresses splitting it up later as a 'bonus tip'.
Would it have been safer to have turned it in to NYPD, or are they light-fingered too?

dude if 45 grand comes through my letter box i am on the next plane to a nice country like australia . Police will never find you . Or by the time they do it will be gone .

My friend's older sister got 10k put in her bank . She phoned the bank about 10 times and they did nothing so she went and spent about a grand of it then next day she got a letter from the bank saying she had spent some money that wasnt rightfully hers . SHe agreed to pay it back in £5 installments every month cos she claimed she couldnt afford anymore with her being at uni
I thought you'd like to know that your location reads "Manchester, Englandland" obviously a typo...& before certain members get any funny ideas, only David can touch this, together with the member whose location it is.

@Brookfield, i dont think its a typo. i think muz wanted it like that :)
not everything in this world needs to be taken seriously

Back
Top Bottom