What are some security features in iOS to keep my device and data safe?

richardwilson

Baseband Member
I recently shifted to iPhone 12 pro max from my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. I have a trust issue(not only for iOS) but I want to fully know about the security features in iOS to keep my device and data safe.

Hi Richard, Are you looking for security features that are less likely to produce false positives or are you looking for a device that is not over protective but will establish a proper balance for protection? You stated in your comments that you have" trust issues (Not only IOS)" Please clarify this with me so I can provide the best answer for you.

I know your looking for features in IOS to keep your device and data safe. Are you trying to tell us that you need aduaquate protection but not to the point where your device protects itself from you or are you trying to tell us you lack trust in your device and does not provide adaquate protection? There may be options to disable that feature and a way to add protection if there is a lack of, but I need you to tell me more about the trust issues. Which features are lacking trust in you or are you lacking trust in the feature?

Last edited:
Hi Richard, Are you looking for security features that are less likely to produce false positives or are you looking for a device that is not over protective but will establish a proper balance for protection? You stated in your comments that you have" trust issues (Not only IOS)" Please clarify this with me so I can provide the best answer for you.

I know your looking for features in IOS to keep your device and data safe. Are you trying to tell us that you need aduaquate protection but not to the point where your device protects itself from you or are you trying to tell us you lack trust in your device and does not provide adaquate protection? There may be options to disable that feature and a way to add protection if there is a lack of, but I need you to tell me more about the trust issues. Which features are lacking trust in you or are you lacking trust in the feature?
Recently I faced a tragedy. Some data was leaked from my android phone. I didn't want to mention the company whose phone I was using. Pics and audio data were leaked. By the way, I need a suggest that iPhone is really protected and safe for use?

Recently I faced a tragedy. Some data was leaked from my android phone. I didn't want to mention the company whose phone I was using. Pics and audio data were leaked. By the way, I need a suggest that iPhone is really protected and safe for use?
Hi Richard, Thanks for your feedback. That answers my question. Your telling me that you lack trust in andriod and it has failed to provide aduquate protection to you. I am sorry to hear that data was leaked from your andriod.

To answer your question, The Apple Iphone is definately more secure. Based on my personal observations and research, Iphones provide much better security than andriod. I rarely ever hear about an Apple Iphone data breach but Andriod always contains some kind of data breach and it happens quite frquently. If your thinking of purchasing an Iphone, Go for it. Most of my friends and family all have Iphones and never had a problem with a data breach.

Hi Richard, Thanks for your feedback. That answers my question. Your telling me that you lack trust in andriod and it has failed to provide aduquate protection to you. I am sorry to hear that data was leaked from your andriod.

To answer your question, The Apple Iphone is definately more secure. Based on my personal observations and research, Iphones provide much better security than andriod. I rarely ever hear about an Apple Iphone data breach but Andriod always contains some kind of data breach and it happens quite frquently. If your thinking of purchasing an Iphone, Go for it. Most of my friends and family all have Iphones and never had a problem with a data breach.
Thanks for responding. Data breaching issue has been increasing day by day because the Android OS is not much more secure than iPhone. A hacker can easily hack android than iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom