Random Chit Chat

It won't happen no matter how hard they try, and it'll especially be blocked by the US central bank. At least for a world system. A world system means every nation with their own currency has to agree on a common value globally, which means they need to come to a decision on what to base that value off of. That agreement will never happen. Then, because the US prints so much money with nothing to base it off we would have to prove our nation's wealth and value. Which we can't. We're broke.

Got hit with a bad ice storm. Large branches in the back yard and even bigger branches in the front. My neighbor directly across from me has his power lines in the road. The telephone pole cross member is sitting veritcal rather than horizontal as it should be. This is a F'd situation here. I have a generator and that the only reason I can post. My power company tells me it will be until Saturday before they can restore power to my neighborhood.

Meanwhile where I live we had +30 yesterday afternoon. Now at dawn it's 20.
Those are in C, BTW. in F they are +86 and 68 respectively. Yeah, it's flipped by coincidence.
I had to run the AC a little yesterday both in car and at home.

Back
Top Bottom