Random Chit Chat

This made me realize that I haven't been able to drive anything fun so far in 2023, the warm days we have had all followed right after them salting the roads :( At least it saves me from buying premium gas for a bit.

Weather here has been great! temps in the high 40's to low 50;s. The the only thing in the sky that is falling is a cylindrical balloon!
btw: Happy VD to y'all :love:

Hey PP, The winds hitting you yet.?We have had three trees drop so far and winds over 60 mph gusts.
They started hitting around midnight and got worse over time. When I left for work at 630am it was pouring and the wind was pushing my truck all over the highway. People were freaking out so my average speed was 45mph for 22 miles :|

The TV I bought I think I got stolen in St Louis. Ordered early Friday, shipped and sold by Amazon. Delivery set for Sunday. Oddly enough was shipped by USPS and the date got changed immediately to Monday. On Monday got a notification that it was delayed, and both sites say last activity was arrived in St Louis on Friday.

DammI hope it catches up to you soon. I had to go to the va and like you said. around 45 top speed. Not sure about the next few hours as we are getting wet and they weren't calling for any here. went into wally world was sunny, came out and rain. It quit and started to cook chicken on the grill and here it came again. it stopped again. stupid weather...:rolleyes:

TV came in today while waiting for the refund time slot to appear. Box was damaged so expected the worst, but it came out fine. OLED really is the true HDR experience, but the caveat being white isn't real white. It's white enough though.

I had to look up what CBDC was. I haven't heard much along the lines of going to any all digital currency, but I wouldn't be in favor of it.
Bringing up an older post here...
I am beginning to think this digital currency is going to turn into something we will not be able to avoid?
https://techcrunch.com/2023/02/20/japans-central-bank-to-pilot-digital-currency-starting-in-april/
Here is your one world monetary system!
When I first heard about a one world monetary system I could not comprehend it in the late 1970's but today it is now a viable reality. We are that generation?

Back
Top Bottom