PDF Editing

bluenose1940

In Runtime
Does anyone know where I can buy a bit of software that enables the editing of .pdf files please.

When you look at the Adobe site all they seem to offer is utilities that you have to pay a monthly fee for. I'm not interested in that sort of deal.

I'd like to buy something for about £25.0 to £30.00 that will give me what I want. I'm not looking for all singing/dancing stuff, just something basic will be fine.

Thank you.

Thank you very much Joe C, there's a bit of reading there, I will have a closer look tomorrow but, it does seem as though I will find something close to what I need.

Thanks again.

Open a file in Acrobat.
Click on the “Edit PDF” tool in the right pane.
Use Acrobat editing tools: Add new text, edit text, or update fonts using selections from the Format list. ...
Save your edited PDF: Name your file and click the “Save” button.

Regards,
Peter

Actually, there are a lot of tools for editing pdf files for free as well as paid. I just googled a platform to edit .pdf files online that matches your price request, and here is a link to what I found: https://pdfliner.com/edit_pdf_online

Hope this will satisfy your needs. Let me know if this is something you were looking for. ;)

Back
Top Bottom