Potentially the longest thread in history...

Status update. He woke up smiling, alert, and monkeying around this morning after sleeping all night. Then his cough started and he's still in pain, refusing and spitting out medicine. Finally got medicine down him (infant Tylenol) and once that hit he was pretty ok. Now he's finally taking a late morning nap after fighting it for the last 2 hours. Rough day for me, as I started it with no diapers available.

Status update. He woke up smiling, alert, and monkeying around this morning after sleeping all night. Then his cough started and he's still in pain, refusing and spitting out medicine. Finally got medicine down him (infant Tylenol) and once that hit he was pretty ok. Now he's finally taking a late morning nap after fighting it for the last 2 hours. Rough day for me, as I started it with no diapers available.
Glad to hear he is doing better PP, hopefully he is back to full health asap.

It was pretty weird day though tbh. Just felt weird. Suddenly she was gone. Someone you see every day or hear about about every day for your entire life. She is on every bank note, she is in the national anthem, the courts are in her name, she is in the news and on TV weekly, the military pledge alegiance to her. We go through shitty PM's and governments and she is always there in the background. And then boom, dead, two days after she was pictured smiling introducing herself to the new PM. Kind of wild.

The Queen lived to be 96 yrs old. That is a good life time. Sorry to hear of her passing. Charles is next and he is no spring chicken either. How long before William gets in?

Back
Top Bottom