Official Tech-Forums Post Your "Picture of the Day" Thread! (56k Warning)

uL7WGBe.jpg

Camera Canon 60D
Lens Sigma 50-150mm
Focal Length 100mm
Exposure 1/160
F Number f/5.6
ISO 100

Batman in Fog.jpg

I have recently gotten into photographing action figures. This is some alternative world's Batman (I don't really follow comics, so I'm afriad I can't say which one exactly)
Nikon D3x, 90mm Macro, using an old pie plate for a background, and a friend's vape for the fog.
No post work done, what you see is what I shot

Rainwater, nature's gift from the sky, is a captivating subject for photographers, as it holds within its droplets the essence of life itself. Photographs of rainwater not only showcase its intrinsic beauty but also remind us of its vital role in sustaining ecosystems, replenishing our water sources, and adding a touch of magic to the world around us. Photographs of rainwater reveal its artistry in motion. Raindrops, whether suspended from leaves, trickling down windows, or forming intricate patterns on surfaces, create a mesmerizing spectacle. These images capture the transient and ephemeral beauty of water as it interacts with the environment.

Rainwater, nature's gift from the sky, is a captivating subject for photographers, as it holds within its droplets the essence of life itself. Photographs of rainwater not only showcase its intrinsic beauty but also remind us of its vital role in sustaining ecosystems, replenishing our water sources, and adding a touch of magic to the world around us. Photographs of rainwater reveal its artistry in motion. Raindrops, whether suspended from leaves, trickling down windows, or forming intricate patterns on surfaces, create a mesmerizing spectacle. These images capture the transient and ephemeral beauty of water as it interacts with the environment.
Rainwater....it also makes mud puddles which makes my car dirty, Then I need city water to clean it

Back
Top Bottom