How to establish myself as a credible ecommerce store owner to increase sales?

AlexSanders

Beta member
Hi All,
I want to establish credibility and create trust among my customers to complete their purchase on my ecommerce store. What affects their trust the most? How do I present myself as an authentic seller?

There could be many things affecting your customer's trust in you. You have to research and look at shopping cart abandonment statistics to know what influences their trust the most. For example, research suggests that customers trust an ecommerce website more when they see a PayPal Verified seal. You could add that on your ecommerce website and on your checkout page.

Hi All,
I want to establish credibility and create trust among my customers to complete their purchase on my ecommerce store. What affects their trust the most? How do I present myself as an authentic seller? Do you use this tool for regional price monitoring?
2 ways to achieve that status: sensible prices and instant support service in case any remark occur from the customers. That is my experience :)

Here’s a thought – you can display a QR code on your site that links to a page with information about your company, such as the history of your business, the founders, and how you're differentiating yourself in the marketplace. This will help customers learn more about who you are and what makes you different, and it makes you look professional, in my opinion. And make sure to have a secure checkout process that uses HTTPS encryption so that customers can feel safe providing their credit card information. You can also have a dedicated web page where they can leave reviews and feedback. And this one I find to be super important - be responsive to any questions they may have. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom