Laptop Buying Question

Markchris

Beta member
Good day, everyone! I'd want to seek assistance or guidance in the purchase of a laptop for school. I am a first-year student (Computer Science). I'll be able to buy a laptop for school thanks to a scholarship. What sort of laptop would you recommend for someone studying computer science or engineering? Any assistance or criticism on specific points to remember is much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance. :)

However, you should provide some criteria or markers, for example, what will be done with this computer, which screen diameter is suitable, which OP system would be suitable, what would be the minimum and maximum price, and so on.
Without any basic data and without knowing any conditions of use, it is impossible to recommend anything because there are so much very different choises and what is good for one may be not even enough for the other.

Good day, everyone! I'd want to seek assistance or guidance in the purchase of a laptop for school. I am a first-year student (Computer Science). I'll be able to buy a laptop for school thanks to a scholarship. What sort of laptop would you recommend for someone studying computer science or engineering? Any assistance or criticism on specific points to remember is much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance. :)
hey,
I would say since you are a computer science student, you need a laptop with a good SSD drive, and RAM. also try getting an i7, if you are going for windows. I feel a laptop is more like an investment, even if you buy a high-end laptop, it is going to work for years.

Hi Mark, From my experience I recommend that you buy a laptop that you can use for years, it is better to buy once than to buy several times, here is a link to a laptop that may be a good option for you, from what I see on Amazon it is at a better price than in other stores.

Laptop For Students

See you!!

Back
Top Bottom