Random Chit Chat

This "hackathon" has been going for more than several years. It is not on the news until it affects our infrastructure! Why can IT not stop this? I will repeat this, not only EA but major corps that provide services for our daily lives are affecting us from these types of attacks! Even one of our members here have been attacked by this ransomware!
I saw a report on the media this morning, Russia is not willing to co-operate in helping on shutting down these people.
It was obvious that Putin was willing to put the blame on the U.S. for their aggression towards the .RU

Last edited:
This "hackathon" has been going for more than several years. It is not on the news until it affects our infrastructure! Why can IT not stop this?
There are definite waves of when major attacks happen. It's not just one company here and there. They come in troves of rapid spam, social media attacks, gaming platform attacks, and big companies at the same time. From the 1st to the 8th I had no hits on my firewall. From the 8th to yesterday I had 95 hits on my firewall. Sometimes a single group will attack a single victim, but I'm currently referring to the widespread thing happening right now. The past almost week has had:
A massive outburst of social media spam bots
A mass outburst of social media social engineering posts
Big companies having big data breaches
CDNs being taken down
VPN companies being attacked
Text and voice spam across all carriers
Unemployment service hacks
Mass influx in IPS suppression across a ton of companies
Mass outburst of personal account attacks across many different platforms
And that's just the short

I know a few infosec and cyber security guys and they're working OT. It also seems that most all of these attacks are concentrated on US based people and companies.

Edit: From 11pm last night to right now (9:08am) I've had 11 more IPS suppressions.

Attachments

• ips.PNG
    ips.PNG
    264.1 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, i don't really know. This could be a future version of windows 10. I know they are planning a update this fall i think that could be the update to that for all i know. Is there going to be another windows version? Time will tell but i like the shots they are showing! Something to look forward to.

Yeah, i don't really know. This could be a future version of windows 10. I know they are planning a update this fall i think that could be the update to that for all i know. Is there going to be another windows version? Time will tell but i like the shots they are showing! Something to look forward to.
From the latest resources that I read... Get ready to pony up some more $$$ for the newest and latest version of Winblows!!!
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...-what-we-know-so-far-about-microsofts-new-os/

What I find weird is, I have seen no leaks of a dev build or preview in any non legitimate sources. As a super ultrawide user, I can appreciate the centered task bar icons and start menu.

Back
Top Bottom