Random Chit Chat

So, where I work women have half an hour less shift than men. Men leave 5:30pm while women 5:00pm.

What do you guys think?

As for us, we're not complaining about it. I don't even know how it started, but suddenly we received a circular about it and with every new female employee I immediately send to the HR to apply the rule. That's of course just as a regulation, not that they don't give them overtime tasks if needed.

We have had some good storms here. around 1/2 inch of rain mixed with some sleet and we have temp of 52 degrees. Sleet hits and melts but go figure. its thunderstorms again.

So, where I work women have half an hour less shift than men. Men leave 5:30pm while women 5:00pm.

What do you guys think?

As for us, we're not complaining about it. I don't even know how it started, but suddenly we received a circular about it and with every new female employee I immediately send to the HR to apply the rule. That's of course just as a regulation, not that they don't give them overtime tasks if needed.
Seems strange to me, but I figure it has to do with the culture.

Thunderboomers all night last night, and apparently we've got some major weather rolling in tonight/tomorrow as well. They have cancelled school for both the county and city, as well as in the neighboring county.

What do you guys think?

If they did that here in the states, everybody would pretend to be female (trans) so they could leave early. Nobody would be there after 5

We have had some good storms here. around 1/2 inch of rain mixed with some sleet and we have temp of 52 degrees. Sleet hits and melts but go figure. its thunderstorms again.
We got 80-95mph winds, and some quick spin ups. I recorded the sideways rain from upstairs then witnessed power flashes and took off. Weatherford, Arlington, White Settlement, Northlake, Dallas, and a few others got hit by spin ups. So far only good pics are coming from Weatherford.
Thunderboomers all night last night, and apparently we've got some major weather rolling in tonight/tomorrow as well. They have cancelled school for both the county and city, as well as in the neighboring county.
Yea you'll be getting hit by the system we just got hit with.

Back
Top Bottom