Computer advice

Currently that PC has liquid cooling stock so I want to keep that.
You were implying replacing the cooling with custom water and adding the GPU to the loop. If you buy the iBuypower machine you will need to replace the AIO cooler. If you buy the Cyberpower you'll need to select the Corsair 850 RMx option. The Cyberpower machine comes with a 360 AIO already, it's the better option and nothing would need to be touched.

Looks like the cyberpower cones stock with better stuff for about the same price.

What options do I need to select for making the PC great for gaming now and a few years for now?

I could select the most expensive stuff thinking the higher price is better, but I know better than to do that.

Last edited:
Like I said in the last one, I'd switch the PSU to the Corsair 850 they have, and move the RAM up to the 32GB option. As far as storage and everything else that's up to you. The rest of the core hardware is perfectly fine for a few years to come.

Storage I'll use a good NVME drive.

Video card, what do i actually need to be able to play games like fortnite at highest graphics settings while also streaming to YouTube in at least 720p 60.

Oh ok so a higher end graphics card would be nearly wasted or would it be better to go higher end so the PC is good for longer?

I'll definitely do 32 gigs ram and the power supply you recommended at minimum.

Oh ok so a higher end graphics card would be nearly wasted or would it be better to go higher end so the PC is good for longer?

I'll definitely do 32 gigs ram and the power supply you recommended at minimum.
Just wait 6 months and there will be a new bleeding edge GPU waiting for ya.... it does not end so get what you want today

Exactly.

What would you think about replacing the stock fans with the red AeroCool Shark fans provided they make a PWM version?

I love how that fan looks and it performs reasonably well on a 2 120mm fan radiator.

They may be, however I've been using four for at least 10 years no problems.

Of course they have been run at a much slower speed than their max speed and they do so well with a radiator.

However I would love to use only what fans are necessary as I really do not like fans and much prefer liquid cooling whatever possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom