It seems like you can't do shit on the Internet anymore!

If you think right wing, then Rumble is up your alley. It's where most of the original right wing podcast/video creators went after getting de-monetized on YouTube. Some argue that it's non biased, but that's all it it... 90% Right wing politics, and like minded content.

At least YouTube is so much more than politics and trash if you want it to be. But each person makes the choice to consume what they want. It all depends on your frame of mind.

If you think right wing, then Rumble is up your alley. It's where most of the original right wing podcast/video creators went after getting de-monetized on YouTube. Some argue that it's non biased, but that's all it it... 90% Right wing politics, and like minded content.

At least YouTube is so much more than politics and trash if you want it to be. But each person makes the choice to consume what they want. It all depends on your frame of mind.
So basically like Trump's Twitter.

Rumble does provide non-political video's too, music and other basic entertainment stuff. Rumble does not cancel you out if you have a different view, unlike something that You Tube does.
If you have a closed mind to other views then I can see how someone might think of Rumble as being something that it is not. Depends on what your looking for. You Tube and Facebook, (ex-Twitter) would regulate free speech and actually censor what you can post of a view or not

Last edited:
You are correct... You can find the occasional documentary, or history video, but it's still only geared towards a certain viewpoint and mindset.

From The Hill a year ago (one of many that reported on it):

"Former President Trump's media company has inked a deal with the video platform Rumble, which will provide video and streaming for Trump’s new social media network. The Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) announced in a statement on Tuesday that it has entered into a “wide-ranging technology and cloud services agreement” with Rumble Inc. TMTG said Rumble will “deliver video and streaming for TRUTH Social,” the company’s new social media network unveiled in October. Trump’s company also said the two firms are “in exclusive negotiations for Rumble to provide infrastructure and video delivery services for TMTG’s Subscription Video On-Demand product, TMTG+.”

The article continues, but the point is that Rumble is right wing biased. Period. No matter what content is on Rumble, it has to meet a certain bias first before it can be seen. Now I'm not condemning ANYONE's opinions, biases, viewpoints, etc... I may not agree with someone's talking points and opinions, but that leads to debate and open discussion, which is a good thing as long as people don't turn it into hatred of one another. But to say that someone is "close minded" for not seeing something in Rumble other than what it is, is naïve at best.

Censorship on Rumble is just as bad, but it's from within. You criticize MAGA, right wing, or have a thought other than "BIDEN BAD" you will be banned. I was. I had an account with them for a while, but I got banned for "Not following accepted guidelines" Every media outlet and content creator is inherently biased. They write, produce, create and give freely to the world, content that they are interested in. The problem lies within the platform itself. The content may be innocuous, but the company that makes the rules guide the content to the platform that is willing to accept them. If one platform one won't accept you, then you move onto another, then another, and another, until you land on a place that your thoughts, ideology, opinions, etc... are welcomed.

Just so the mods understand, this little rant, if you wish to call it that, is not about politics. I am not trying to discuss policy, laws, etc... I don't care about that. I simply made a statement of fact in my opinion. The "Truth" is subjective, and I don't want anyone to fall for just one version of it. I like to discuss issues and be mindful of new ideas, that is how I learn and grow and I hope that people whom I talk with are open to the same...

I should have also included that all platforms are out to make money. You can't host content for free. So when rules are changed for the worse, it gets Google, Meta, Disney, Fox, etc... more money. That's all it's about at the end of the day. The more companies know about you, the more they can exploit you for your inherently biased views.

I have not seen or ever heard of anybody ever being banned on Rumble for being Pro-Biden. Please post an example because I would be very interested in seeing something like this. I have viewed some pro-left views on Rumble previously

The Biden reference was me embellishing the sentence a bit, so for that I apologize, but the ideological thinking is what I was going for. As for the reference, I looked in my All mail and cannot find the email that was sent to me banning my account. I must not have cared enough at the time to keep it. But I do recall that I was having some discussions about Jan 6th and shortly thereafter my account disappeared. I do recall that it was on the David Pakman Show, right after he started his show there. I might have to see if I can create an account again... It's been 10+ months now; maybe a mod thought I was a troll.

Rumble does provide non-political video's too, music and other basic entertainment stuff. Rumble does not cancel you out if you have a different view, unlike something that You Tube does.
If you have a closed mind to other views then I can see how someone might think of Rumble as being something that it is not. Depends on what your looking for. You Tube and Facebook, (ex-Twitter) would regulate free speech and actually censor what you can post of a view or not
The Dems have already been proven to censoring free speech and working with big tech. On the flip side, it doesn't mean I want to give a click to a site dominated by the radical other side either. If one side can't post on one platform they run to the next, and judging by what I saw on the home page that's what they did. Same happened to Telegram and a few others. To be very precise, I've never been to that site, hell my IP has never hit that site either. Literally everything on the home page was catered to far right leaning agendas.

As I get older I do have certain right leaning views but only because I can look at history and read between the lines. The more docs that get declassified the less things get "conspiracy theory" and more "I told you so". Supporting outlets that lean heavily on either side is not something I'd prefer to do. Hell just look at Elon's Twitter. The Musk'ys thought their lord and savior will fix free speech on the platform and he's reverting as quickly as he fired the staff.

The overall social internet structure is a total monitored shit show. I've even started deactivating social media slowly, not that it makes much difference. I'm just tired of it all being shoved in my face.

Back
Top Bottom