What Song Or Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Awesome song, and a true story. One of my faves. It will still give me goosebumps.
Hi Trotter. I don't live to far from the great lakes. This song gives me goose bumps as well. We have a high wind threat in my area today so I thought I woud share this video, especcially since I live in the bomb cyclone threat area. The bomb cyclone didn't effect us too much. Our power never went out. I am so greatful for that. I do feel mortified that the bomb cyclone took allot of lives and was the worst storm in history in Bufflow NY. My heart goes out to the people there.

A few years ago Mrs. C and I stayed in a cabin on Lake Superior, It was west of the Keweenaw Peninsula and the Fitsgerald went down on the east side near Whitefish Point. They did offer a free canoe to use but it was October and decided "not" here is a video I got from my camera of the lake while we were there.

Last edited:
A few years ago Mrs. C and I stayed in a cabin on Lake Superior, It was west of the Keweenaw Peninsula and the Fitsgerald went down on the east side near Whitefish Point. They did offer a free canoe to use but it was October and decided "not" here is a video I got from my camera of the lake while we were there.
Wow! Those are some rough waves there Joe. Do you live near this lake? I hope you stay safe.

Wow! Those are some rough waves there Joe. Do you live near this lake? I hope you stay safe.
no... not even close.
I live in the southern half. I think I posted here at one time that we went up to Porcupine Mt which almost a two day drive. It's about " " far from Minnesota, out in the middle of nowhere with no phone or internet services, and only one radio station we could get. A nice place to totally unplug

Edit: that was video'd in the first week of October. Can't imagine what Lake Superior looks like in November, it is a very cold lake and they say if you drown they won't find you because it is so cold even in the summer that the bacteria that would make you float does not exist in low temps. You'll be marine bait on the bottom until your gone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom