when I try to update my windows 10 it downloads the software and it failed to install the software. it always shows an error in the install windows 10

plz help me to fix this error
In order to be able to understand anything at all and think about what could be causing something, you should start by giving as thorough an overview as possible of your original situation, i.e. what kind of computer it is, what OP system is currently installed, how installed (whether normal installation, hyperV, virtual mashine, etc). What else is on your system like if you haven't installed any third party antivirus etc. It is also important that your current OP system is completely clean and tidy.
It is also necessary to know how you are going to update and what you want to update, i.e. is it a Cummulative update or is it a version update, etc.
As long as there is absolutely no data of any kind, it is not possible to make any recommendations in any way.

In order to be able to understand anything at all and think about what could be causing something, you should start by giving as thorough an overview as possible of your original situation, i.e. what kind of computer it is, what OP system is currently installed, how installed (whether normal installation, hyperV, virtual mashine, etc). What else is on your system like if you haven't installed any third party antivirus etc. It is also important that your current OP system is completely clean and tidy.
It is also necessary to know how you are going to update and what you want to update, i.e. is it a Cummulative update or is it a version update, etc.
As long as there is absolutely no data of any kind, it is not possible to make any recommendations in any way.
ok bro

Back
Top Bottom