Potentially the longest thread in history...

Hey PP, how's the little guy doing?
As of yesterday cleared to go back to daycare. We took him to the doctor Friday and she said he was on the tail end of it already. She said definitely RSV and acute bronchiolitis. She said the RSV can linger for up to a month so we need to be careful, but otherwise by Sunday he had color back in his cheeks and ready to go.

So I spent a few days looking for alternatives to Genelec monitors, ended up looking at some bookshelves by ATC, ProAc and Dynaudio. Was starting to think i'll go down that route instead. Then I find someone on a forum that sold his whole ProAc Hi-Fi setup because he preferred high end Genelec's... so that completely through me back to square one. I wish I could spend a week just listening to all the audio setups that interest me.

Booked my Azure Administrator AZ104 exam. Work gave me a code to pay for it, but I didn't want to be tracked against it. If I book it they will know and then they will ask me about it and add additional pressure. So I paid for it out of pocket, and if I fail (which I expect to do so, lol), they will never know. Unless they found my techist account and are stalking me..

Booked my Azure Administrator AZ104 exam. Work gave me a code to pay for it, but I didn't want to be tracked against it. If I book it they will know and then they will ask me about it and add additional pressure. So I paid for it out of pocket, and if I fail (which I expect to do so, lol), they will never know. Unless they found my techist account and are stalking me..
Speaking of work, I was online for 15 hours yesterday, 10 of which were with Microsoft that were absolutely useless and even broke our environment further. Director cussed them out and said mute unless these guys need you.

Hope things go well with you and the family, PP M.

So, I swapped the clutch driven fan with an electric. Huge difference. Temps and A/C now received huge improvements. Those with scorching climates will know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom